Melissa Stull focuses her practice on product liability defense, with significant experience representing manufacturers of agricultural, industrial, and environmental equipment. Hailing from small town Iowa, Melissa attended Luther College, where she double-majored in political science and communication and earned All-Conference and Academic All-American honors on the golf team. She graduated with distinction from University of Iowa College of Law in 2006. Melissa has litigated cases for worldwide manufacturers of environmental equipment, represented one of the nation’s largest utility services companies, and defended one of the country’s largest medical device manufacturers in a nationwide MDL case.
She has tried cases in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, New York, Florida and Colorado and has experience in all phases of litigation, including depositions, preparing and arguing motions in state and federal courts, negotiating settlement agreements, trying cases, and preparing appellate briefs.
For a list of Melissa’s presentations and articles, please click here.
- • University of Iowa College of Law, with distinction, 2006
- • Luther College, magna cum laude, 2003
- • Minnesota
- • U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- Legal Activities
- • Minnesota Commission on Judicial Selection, 2019 –
- • Chair, MSBA Civil Litigation Section, 2018-2019
- • Governing Council, MSBA Civil Litigation Section, 2015 –
- • Minnesota Women Lawyers
- • Federal Practice Committee
- • Attorney of The Year, Minnesota Lawyer, 2019
- • Up & Coming Attorney, Minnesota Lawyer, 2012
- • Rising Star, Minnesota Super Lawyers, 2013-2020
- • Minnesota Super Lawyers, 2021, 2022
- • AV Preeminent rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Melissa R. Stull